WEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the World Epic Spartaaaaa Tournament

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FTP & upload details for round 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autraya

Autraya

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-04

FTP &  upload details for round 1 Empty
PostSubject: FTP & upload details for round 1   FTP &  upload details for round 1 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 8:04

After you have finished your video you need to do 3 things.

1. choose a name that does not give away who you are.

example of what not to do :
kevmaster_ic_round1.mp4

example of what you can/should do:
GITS_IC_round1.mp4

What you call it doesn't really matter as long as we can't tell who made it (this also means you should not put your name in the video it'self or as credits.

2.upload your video here -

Address:
User:
password:

once connected you will see a folder called "round1" put your video inside there
WARNING: Do NOT touch other people's videos, we will find out if you do and disqualify you, do not give the ftp details to people who are not in the IC tourney, this forum is protected for that reason.
If you cannot use ftp then use megaupload/yousendit (or some other online hosting NOT YOUTUBE) and send a pm to Mr.Mario with the link. Then tell only 1 judge about it via pm or im (this will reduce the "contamination" and keep it mostly annoymous) the judge will then send the link to all other judges but not say who it is from. Do NOT post the link on this thread.

3. PM the "Mr Mario" that you're video is complete and tell him the name you called it,
Direct link to PM Mr.Mario - https://west-contest.forumactif.org/msg.forum?mode=post&u=55
Once judging is complete we will check who made what and when to announce the winners (the exception being anyone suffering from ftp phail that uses other online hosting.)
FTP &  upload details for round 1 793879

PS: PLEASE do NOT announce your video on any website until judging for the round is complete.

Version française :

Spoiler:

Versione italiana :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.valkyriestudios.org
Nevada11

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FTP & upload details for round 1   FTP &  upload details for round 1 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 7:23

Would title a like

"Group 3_ic_round1.mp4" is legal? Otherwise I see no way as to how each of the 5 videos are compared in each division.
Back to top Go down
Autraya

Autraya

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: FTP & upload details for round 1   FTP &  upload details for round 1 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Feb - 11:48

Nevada11 wrote:
Would title a like

"Group 3_ic_round1.mp4" is legal? Otherwise I see no way as to how each of the 5 videos are compared in each division.
that title is fine, we will know from the music which group they are from, as long as there is no give away to the actual editor What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.valkyriestudios.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTP & upload details for round 1   FTP &  upload details for round 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTP & upload details for round 1
Page 1 of 1