WEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the World Epic Spartaaaaa Tournament

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?

Go down 
+13
Hige-san
Vax
ngsilver
simofc90
LittleAtari
GloryQuestor
Rage
Kevmaster
ZetZu
JunJun
Nya-chan Production
Davemeister00
Koys
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Koys

Koys

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-04

facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? Empty
PostSubject: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 21:45

This is a topic to tell us where you are during ic =)
Back to top Go down
Davemeister00

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 21:51

I'm in groups of 13-14-15 so i had edit 0 seconds :O

lol
Back to top Go down
Koys

Koys

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 21:53

Davemeister00 wrote:
I'm in groups of 13-14-15 so i had edit 0 seconds :O

lol

Me too ^^
Back to top Go down
Davemeister00

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 21:55

so good luck for the next week xD
Back to top Go down
Nya-chan Production

Nya-chan Production

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 22:48

I hope you two get at least OVER 9,000 SECONDS TO EDIT!

silent
Back to top Go down
http://yuechan.wordpress.com
JunJun

JunJun

Number of posts : 47
Localisation : Somewhere in Hueco Mundo, playing with Szayel's dolls.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 11:54

Oh, well. My problems were:

On Thursday my computer went broken (by my little brother), so I had to call the little-man-of-the-computer to adjust it. He said to me: "I'll return with your pc on Friday afternoon ^ò^", but I'm still waiting for my pc now. T_T
So I had to edit with the notebook I use for university - it had not a single program for editing, and I had no more anime to use.
So I had to reinstall the softwares, and make the codecs made love not war - while waiting for some anime sources to download again. ç__ç
Then, the sources did not work on my software , so I reinstalled again some codecs.
I solved the codec problems - but the sources were mkv, and the muxer didn't exact them.
So I had to download the avi, and only when I already waited untile the 90%, I found out and solved the problem with the mkv. .__.
But - once extracted the mkv, VFAPI didn't recognize the path, and I still don't ujderstand why, and I already had discarded the avi, so to take the pieces for my amv I had to cut them with virtualdub mod in a lossless or uncompressed way, and only then putting in the program. In the end I was able to edit. O_O
Still my notebook is small, so the program continued having crashes and codec problems until the end. XD
Plus, that day, for about 3 hours, the society of the light energy turn it down in my street, so I had to wait. XD
And in the end - when I was about to make the final rendering - the zarxgui thing told me "unrecognized video format" at the lagarith file, and I addressed with really bad words the poor people that were in my chat list in that moment.

{ I had the instinct to close all, then opening movie maker and make an autovid in wmv. }

I did it. XD But also the rendering on movie maker crashed. XDDDD
So in the end I finished my rendering and uploaded my video, and then died lol.
My video is not good, for all this things that made me waste a lot of time. .__.
But I'm happy to have finished it. ^__^
Now I'm waiting to be pwned by the French guys with a smile on my face. ^___^
Back to top Go down
ZetZu

ZetZu

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 21:44

Friday:
School, Chilled out, Talked with my girlfriend, Played some drums, Drank some alcohol, Edited on valentine mep track, Talked more with girlfriend.

Saturday:
Slept, Talked to my girlfriend, Watched some Japanese drama shows, Edited valentine track, took it easy, Went out with some friends, Drank some alcohol, had a video convo with girlfriend.

Sunday:
Slept, drank water, drank more water, finished my valentine mep track, talked with my girlfriend, talked more with my girl.
Around here, I started on my IC video, it was around 14:30 - 15:00~. After about 1 hour of editing I cleaned my room for about 2 hours, after that I had dinner with my brother and his fiancé. The time was now around 18:00 - 19:00~. At this point I had vegas open and edited and at the same time was talking to my gf. Around 20:00 - 21:00~ I put her on hold while finishing the video.
I finished my video a bit late, but had talked with DN@ about it all and stuff.
So all in all, I finished my video in around 6-7 hours total.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dz-studios.com/
Nya-chan Production

Nya-chan Production

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 21:51

Friday:
What friday? Got my song and went to sleep.

Saturday:
Woke up, ripped my source, did 1:20 of my vid. spent the rest of the day making banners, playing online games and chatting on IRC.

Sunday:
Woke up, spent a day with family and on IRC. More online games. Did a little work on current personal project. At about 16:00 started finishing, fixed the mistakes in first 1:20 and finished it. Exported beta, spotted few mistakes, corrected, exported, uploaded.

All in all... dunno hours, too lazy to keep the track, lol~
Back to top Go down
Kevmaster

Kevmaster

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 22:45

Friday:
Dead the whole day, due to hardcore migraine.

Saturday:
Editing for about 20 minutes, thinking of changing source.

Golden Marriage of Grandparents.

Sunday:

Edited the whole video within 2 hours after waking up.

End.
Back to top Go down
Rage

Rage

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 2:10

Friday:
Shit, I thought it would have started saturday evening...

Saturday:
After have listened to the song, I decided to play chess with my friends and to go to a birthday party and get drunk ('cause of the song)

Sunday:
I thought how I would have developed the amv, I hate extremely romantic songs like that (this means I don' t like romantic animes too).. I had to improvise.. I went to bed singing
"So what do you say?
So what do you say?
Can we turn this clock back
Thirteen years
And relate
I won't mind"

p.s.: I HATE THAT SONG Mad facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? 793879
p.p.s.:
"Can we stay?
But isn't it fate?
But isn't it fate?
That we spill our guts out
On this very day
I don't mind"

but how the song says "Now it's too late" and my mind has been brutally marked cheers Laughing Sad
Back to top Go down
GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 5:01

Friday:

Picked up the song when I got home from work, got most of the stuff I needed to out of the way, then preceded to edit the video. After running through the song more than a few times, I settled on a source and edited the entire video starting from 8 that night. Almost all of the video was done by the time I crashed around 3 in the morning (EST). Neutral

Saturday:

Woke up around 10am, checked the video to make sure that it was how I wanted it. Noted that the FTP wasn't ready, so went off to the games store around 1pm. Came back later that night and finalized it eventually (after Premiere crashed more than a few times Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
LittleAtari

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 6:52

Friday
Got song and ate tuna while thinking about the song. Watched some more episodes of
my chosen source that I had just gotten a hold of. Started editing around 3:00pm
(central US time) and continued to edit until 4:00am, taking short breaks in between
to clean up my house and eat. During editing, I realized that the first VOB on one
of my DVDs was corrupted and I really wanted some scenes from it. So I tried ripping
it using a couple of different softwares for both OS X and Windows, but had no luck.
So I decided to download the R2 of it while I slept. I had edited around 1 minute
this day.

Saturday
Woke up and ate breakfast with my family at 11:00AM and cleaned up the house until
1:00pm. I go to my laptop to notice that the DVD had finished downloading. I open up
one of the VOBs to realize it's the wrong DVD. (Saying what happened could reveal my
source so I wont say it, but OMG, how was I supposed to see that difference in the
title?) So I decided to find alternative scenes to use. While editing, I say good
bye to my aunt who is leaving to live overseas for a bit and continue to edit until
4:30pm.
I didnt like the breakfast that my mother cooked this morning and decide that I want
to grab something to eat before going to work which starts at 5:00pm. So I rush to
get my uniform on and leave. I ask my father if I can take his car, but he offers me
a key to my mother's car, but the only thing is that there is no house key with it
and I'll have to make sure that someone is in the house before I come home from work
in order to get back in. I figure that this is okay. Someone is bound to be at home
when I finish work tonight. When I get into the car, I realize that I'm wearing the
wrong pants, so I run back to the house to realize that I had locked the door on my
way out Mad . I wait outside for my father to get out of the bathroom and let me
back in. After getting on the right pants, I still managed to be able to get some
McDonald's and arrive to work on time.
At work, I am asked to stay a little longer than scheduled. So I finished work at
9:00pm and call up the house to make sure that someone is home. No one is -_-. I
call my sister and find out that she is studying near by with some of our friends.
So I go and meet up with them for a little bit and my sister decides that she's done
studying and is going to come home. I grab some KFC on the way back and start
editing again at 10:40pm and continue to edit through Sunday morning.

Sunday
I finished my video at 6:00 am and go through the timeline to determine which clips
that I slowed down need to be optical flowed in Motion. I huffy them and switch over
to the OS X side of my laptop. I find out that Motion does not want to accept my
huffy clips directly and so I import them into Final Cut Pro and send them to Motion
through there. Motion decides that it only wants to accept one of the clips, even
though they all have the same huffy codec on them Mad. I decide to convert them to
mov in Simple Movie X, but it accepts them but wont convert them into mov with the
Apple Intermediate codec Mad . I start fiddling with the mov codecs that I'm not
familiar with, but they all suck and make my clips look like crap. I try to convert
the clips to Apple Intermediate again and for some odd reason, it works. I import
some clips into Motion and manage to optical flow one of them. Motion crashes. I
reopen it and import my next clip. It started saying that it wants 20 minutes for a
clip that is less than 3 seconds long. I look at the process to see that it thinks
that it has to work with 900+ frames, even though there is only around 70 frames on
the timeline Shocked. So I decided to just look for alternatives in the source and
go back to Windows and Vegas. I fix up the slowed down clips and begin rendering an
avi for zarx. I decided to sleep while this is happening and while I'm laying bed, I
look at my monitor and realize that something big that I thought I took out was
still there. So I cancel the render to realize that I had made a copy of the track I
had deleted before and had it marked as visible. I delete it and look through the
timeline to make sure that there arent any stray clips lying around. I render again
and fall asleep. I magically manage to wake up a little after the render is
complete. I'm so sleep deprived at this point that I cant even type the title in
correctly or make the avs for zarx. After a couple of trys, I manage to make the avs
and through it into Zarx. By this time it's 9:00am and I allow myself to get in a
little bit of sleep before work.

I wake up from my sister and she asks me if I managed to finish. I get up and go
over to see the MP4 made and watch it. Some parts of it are messed up. I fix up what
I can in vegas and render a new avi while taking a quick shower. After the shower, I
encoded it and started the uploaded, but I had to leave to work so I couldnt make
sure that it would upload completely. I go to work really nervous about it, hoping
that it uploaded properly.

An hour into my shift, I get a call from my sister saying that the I got disconnected
Mad. My manager overhears my conversation and I tell her that I had a project due
during work. Thinking that it was for school, she allowed me to take my break early
and go home to check on it. So I went home to upload it and make sure it went
through. My sister points out to me that there are some mistakes in my video and it
seems off. Specifically I saw one segment in it that was epic fail. At this point,
there was nothing that I could do because I had to get back to work. So I upload it
and make sure it goes through.

I thought of asking the judges if I could fix it, but by the time I had gotten home,
3 hours had passed since the deadline and so I figured it was too late Sad.

So that's my story. I'm so tired.
Back to top Go down
Nya-chan Production

Nya-chan Production

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 13:57

Rage wrote:
Friday:
Shit, I thought it would have started saturday evening...

Saturday:
After have listened to the song, I decided to play chess with my friends and to go to a birthday party and get drunk ('cause of the song)

Sunday:
I thought how I would have developed the amv, I hate extremely romantic songs like that (this means I don' t like romantic animes too).. I had to improvise.. I went to bed singing
"So what do you say?
So what do you say?
Can we turn this clock back
Thirteen years
And relate
I won't mind"

p.s.: I HATE THAT SONG Mad facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? 793879
p.p.s.:
"Can we stay?
But isn't it fate?
But isn't it fate?
That we spillt our guts out
On this very day
I don't mind"

but how the song says "Now it's too late" and my mind has been brutally marked cheers Laughing Sad

I want to
I want tooooo
Rush together to find each other
Now it's too late
You can never wait for LUCK
Together, playing the same instrument
Are you listening at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll?
Back to top Go down
simofc90

simofc90

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 21:05

@junjun: you are the most unlucky girl on the world, I'll buy you a rabbit paw xD
@Zetzu: I'll buy you and your gf a walkietalkie for christmas santa
@rage,nya: I'll buy you the complete album Razz

presents for everybody! cheers
Back to top Go down
ZetZu

ZetZu

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 21:51

simofc90 wrote:
@junjun: you are the most unlucky girl on the world, I'll buy you a rabbit paw xD
@Zetzu: I'll buy you and your gf a walkietalkie for christmas santa

Yeah. Now give us the fucking results bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.dz-studios.com/
Rage

Rage

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 2:57

simofc90 wrote:

dont' t worry, just save your money cheers
Back to top Go down
Nya-chan Production

Nya-chan Production

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 3:18

simofc90 wrote:

I'll gladly accept silent
Back to top Go down
Koys

Koys

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 13:57

41seconds : >

Edit: Finissssh facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? 793879 facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? 793879 facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? 793879
Back to top Go down
ngsilver

ngsilver

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 1:51

Wake up at 5:30 PM EST Sunday... check forums... notice 48 hours is already up... say fuck it and go edit something else.
Back to top Go down
Vax

Vax

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 5:11

Friday
Came home from school. I wanted to start editing as soon as I got home knowing the songs would be up, but my aunt was using the computer. She was on for a good 30 minutes delaying me for a while. When she got off, got my song, I dug it and started editing. I was thinking I would never finish. I talked to exsphere and he told me he already had 20 seconds. Talked to my best friend about plans for later, while editing some more. I had 20-something seconds by the time my mom came home, which was an hour later which was 4:00. I talked to nevada11 and started making fun of him because he was running into several issues. I gave him a certain anime and laughed at him some more. Took a 3 hour break. I set plans with my friends to go ice-skating at 8:30 and I stopped editing at 7:30. I got there and saw that the girl I like had a fake lip ring. Neutral We got into a little altercation with other teenagers. My mom picked me up at 10:50, and got home at 11:10 or so. I started editing again but not for long. By the time I finished, I had 30-35 seconds. I showed it to little atari, but turned out I had some glitches while encoding. I had the mentality that I would fix it when I finished it.

Saturday
I woke up, not feeling like editing. Went downstairs for breakfast and watched a little television while laying on my bed. Around 11:00 when my sister went for physical therapy, I started editing. I began to half-ass it thinking I didn't have much time. I stopped editing around 1:00 and had 1 minute. I talked to little atari about fps. Tried to make new plans with my friends, but it was Valentines day and everyplace was going to be hectic, so we decided not to do anything. I didn't edit for the rest of the day until around 7:30.Talked to andrew[sharinganraikari] about his progress along with nevada. I gave nevada a script for the anime I gave him. They both were kind of late into editing their video. Edited from there until 1:00 A.M which turns into sunday.

Sunday
Began exporting, but I exported it 60 fps, thinking it would come out okay but it took about 45 minutes and it turned out like crap. Little atari explained fps to me a little bit more, and i render 29.97. I was planning to show her the final product, but she was busy exporting something for her teacher. Turns out when I exported it, I applied a certain effect rather badly on almost all the clips. So I had to go back and adjust them all over again. This was around 2:30 A.M. Was still talking to nevada and andrew, and sometimes here and there to exsphere. I exported again and this time little atari was done, but I was encoding. I had a little bit of trouble de-interlacing, but she helped me. I made an xvid and sent it to her. Gave me some crit, but didn't adjust them because I was lazy, stressed, tired, and mad. She went off, and I started making my mp4 while tlaking to nevada and andrew, and playing medal of honor: hero. The encoding finished around 3:00 and I uploaded it to the server.

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Hige-san

Hige-san

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb - 15:19

friday: tired, school the following morning, "nevermind, i will listen the music and after i will sleep"

Saturday (afternoon): around 1:00pm, i searched for animes
around 3:00pm, i started editing
around 6:00pm, i stopped editing and i went to see my girlfriend
i edited 32s and it's better than i provided

Sunday: around 11:00am i back to home and i started editing again
around 1:00pm, i edited 46s but i needed more animes to go on !
around 3:00pm, i come back to the timeline
around 6:00pm, still only 46s edited, i didn't succeed in going on
around 8:00pm, i edited 52s "OMG only 4H to finish my amv ! i will speed up"
around 10:00pm, i edited 1min24s "OMG OMG 1min unedited and only 2H left, OMG OMG ... speed uuuup !!! "
around 11:40pm, "30s unedited, 20min left, OMGGGGGG !!!!!!! "
11:58pm, YEAH ! i finished before deadline (but the end of the amv is a big shit) i started the exportation of the video and i called Dn@ to told him i was late but only encoding left before upload

see you space makers
Back to top Go down
Creed(ero-tachi)

Creed(ero-tachi)

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb - 9:46

Friday: ...hmm the song is good but i'm not inspired...well Random !

Saturday: ...well 10 sec in 20 hours...erf...Random

Sunday: RANDOMITY !!!
Back to top Go down
RoX

RoX

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb - 14:21

Friday: ...run at playreb's home for take some animes and choose the best Cool

Saturday: work work work on the timeline

Sunday: sleep (but not inof)work, eat a bit, tack a shower, work, work and at 22H encode Mad
Back to top Go down
Nevada11

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb - 22:25

ohh ill kill you vax Mad

Friday
--
Got home around 6ish, tiring day all around, got my song. Didn't do much after besides get my anime source from vax but didnt have any inspiration to edit

Saturday
--
I hate editing in the morning, makes me nervous as odd as it sounds o-O. I postponed it later, I edited some of my audio and prepared my anime source. after that i got back home around 9pmish i believe and took me about 30 minutes to cut my first scence choice, another 30 minute to think of my next scence choice, another hour to make my second cut, and it was a really slow process, distracted as always.

Sunday
--
From 12 am to 3-4amish able to finish. I went to sleep tired as fuck.

The end Basketball
Back to top Go down
neverend

neverend

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 13:53

Sunday - Edited for 2 hours

Monday - Fever (Almost dead)

Tuesday - dead

Wednesday - Alive again! PHEEEW cheers

Thursday - Disqualified... BUT I WAS DEAD Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?   facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

facility,problem, seconds, finished ... ?
Page 1 of 1