WEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the World Epic Spartaaaaa Tournament

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the fuck guys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Reda-

-Reda-

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-14

What the fuck guys? Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck guys?   What the fuck guys? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 21:42

What the fuck was my account deleted for?
Back to top Go down
Nya-chan Production

Nya-chan Production

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck guys?   What the fuck guys? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 21:51

That pic in the other thread... is it from your personal collection?
Back to top Go down
http://yuechan.wordpress.com
Dn@

Dn@

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck guys?   What the fuck guys? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 22:03

-Reda- wrote:
What the fuck was my account deleted for?

Well mirkosp as explained it to you when i logged my self on the forum i wasen't anymore headmod so i went to check mod's group and you were top mod and all the others under the forum language had also changed to arab.

I send it to them to check out if it was a problem coming from my accout it appears it wasen't they've seen the same thing.
So our first thought was that someone hacked mod's group so i deleted your account and ban your ip since we were sure it was you.
Now it appears that you have an explanation for that and secon thought you're right i guess it's our fault but we had to get mods group back and since we thought you hacked that group it was normal to ban you.

Now that we did this error apparently we'll have to deal with it so you and larryk will go through second round since we brought him back because we were sure you did that.

Again sorry for that mistake it's our fault but understand the fact that we had to take a quick decision when we saw this to avoid the content into judge's forum to be public or the forum to be delete.
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck guys?   What the fuck guys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck guys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEST :: Flood forum-
Jump to: